Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

The bold type - amazon prime

• 04-11-2018 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,906 ✭✭✭✭ gmisk

Anyone else watching this show?
    I devoured it in about a week amazon prime.

It's kind got a kind of sex and the city vibe, but with a real sweetness, fun and light touch, the main 3 actresses are fantastic.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 10,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭ miamee

I'm currently watching this on Netflix. It's easy watching and sometimes sweet. Sometimes annoying and a bit silly, just like Sex and the City :pac: I'm watching Series 4 at the moment, not sure if this is the last series but seems to be building up to an end in some ways.

Edit: I googled and series 5 is currently airing in the US so it'll probably be a bit of a wait for it on Netflix!

Advertisement