Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The bold type - amazon prime

Options
  • 04-11-2018 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32,242 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone else watching this show?
    I devoured it in about a week amazon prime.

It's kind got a kind of sex and the city vibe, but with a real sweetness, fun and light touch, the main 3 actresses are fantastic.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,066 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

I'm currently watching this on Netflix. It's easy watching and sometimes sweet. Sometimes annoying and a bit silly, just like Sex and the City :pac: I'm watching Series 4 at the moment, not sure if this is the last series but seems to be building up to an end in some ways.

Edit: I googled and series 5 is currently airing in the US so it'll probably be a bit of a wait for it on Netflix!

Advertisement