Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted:Female Backing Vox Dublin for original band

Options
  • 04-11-2018 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Howdy All,

Looking for a female backing vocalist based in Dublin for an original band. We are currently a duo, an instrumentalist and singer and our style is dark synth pop. We are releasing our first single this month and have our second single recorded. We are due to start gigging early in the new year with an aim towards the festival circuit. Influences include Susanne Sundfor, Fever Ray, LCD Soundsystem, St Vincent and Talking Heads.

Ability to play an instrument preferred but not essential.

Please PM me for further information.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 haveoneonme

Bump!

We released our first single last week and got great reviews and radio play, so if you are a female singer interested in doing backing vocals please do get in touch.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Aoifafa09

Bump!

We released our first single last week and got great reviews and radio play, so if you are a female singer interested in doing backing vocals please do get in touch.

Hi, I've sent you a pm!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 epiphony17

Hey,

You guys still looking? I can do BVs and play guitar, bass and a couple other instruments. Would love to get involved. Can I listen to your track?

Bumpity bump, still looking!

Bump

• Advertisement

Bump!

Bump! we are still looking!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Carm23

Hey! Could you post a link to your track? Interested.

PM sent Carm23

Advertisement