Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

English Essay help?

Options
  • 04-11-2018 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,680 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys,

So I was given an essay to do over Midterm,

1. “The general vision and viewpoint of a text can be shaped by the reader’s attitude to
    a central character.”
    Compare the extent to which your attitude to a central character helped shape your
    understanding of the general vision and viewpoint of at least two texts on your
    comparative course.

The two novels we are doing are Big Maggie and Death and nightingales, however I am just at a loss for how to actually write this essay and what to include in it. Been trying for a few days but just cant do it and am hoping you guys might be able to help a bit. We have done some General vision questions in class but they were comparing the actual novels etc, finding it hard to write about just two characters for a number of pages and having trouble structuring my answers aswell.

Any tips/help with choosing what to include in it?

Advertisement