Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Annoy You The Most About Christmas?

Options
  • 04-11-2018 2:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭

The thing that annoys me the most about Christmas is when retail outlets start playing non stop Christmas tunes way before the festive season starts. Also when most music channels rebrand and start playing Christmas videos on the 1st of November and by the time Christams day comes around I do have enough of the same tunes been played on a repeated basis. This year i have decided to advoid listening and watching Christmas videos until at least a week or so before Christmas day so i can really get into the spirit of Christmas.So is there anything about Christmas that annoys you?

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Hi Natasha I’m gonna have to lock this thread as it goes against our forum charter and ethos.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement