Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Power City Black Friday

Options
  • 03-11-2018 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,846 ✭✭✭✭

So our washing machine is kaput.

was just wondering what peoples experience is with power city and if they generally do black friday deals on household white goods?

will happily hold out if we might get a few quid off the 500 quid machine we are after

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Andrew Dungan

My local PowerCity (Bray) told me that there would definitely be discounts on Black Friday this year, but it would not be 10/20% off across the board - it would be on selected items

Only thing is, half the stock in PowerCity is already discounted / on sale - so chances are they will just replace the normal sales/discount sticker with a "black" one!

(If you're a 123.ie customer, you can get 10% off any of their non-sale items)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,846 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

My local PowerCity (Bray) told me that there would definitely be discounts on Black Friday this year, but it would not be 10/20% off across the board - it would be on selected items

Only thing is, half the stock in PowerCity is already discounted / on sale - so chances are they will just replace the normal sales/discount sticker with a "black" one!

(If you're a 123.ie customer, you can get 10% off any of their non-sale items)

and if i'm not a 123.ie customer.... can discount cods be shared?

Advertisement