Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday 3rd November

Options
  • 03-11-2018 1:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭

12.15 Newmarket, Feliciana De Vega, currently around 2.34, I'm laying this. It's by Lope De Vega and I feel it will progress in time.

12.20 Wetherby, The Paddy Pie, currently around 3.65, but again I want to lay, I'm hoping the price might come in a bit. I don't think it's handicapped appropriately to win this race.

12.30 Ayr, looks a 2 horse race, the fav is around 1.5 but I'm going to go with the second fav peters cousin, currently around 3.4. Both coming off long breaks and peter's cousin is unexposed.

Good luck in your betting today.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,453 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Ayr 3:25 - Reckon that Beau Et Sublime could be a little over priced here at as an ew shot in an 8 horse race at 50/1. Has some patches of form on good ground over 2m, I think it could just out run its odds of 50/1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭irishgoat

I didn't really do much today as of yet but I'm having a max lay bet on Shantou Rock in the 2.25 @ Ascot, currently around 1.85. Arguably the best horse in the race by far, coming off a long break. I really like Champagne at tara @ around 5.3 but just sticking with the lay.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Another Geraghty master class there :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,481 ✭✭✭tinpib

Brilliant from Bryony Frost to stay on Black Corton there int he Charlie Hall at Wetherby, was up in the air and landed round the horses neck, clung on and got back in the saddle and feet in the irons. Horse finished 2nd in he 240pm.

This 2.25 Ayr, I wasn't going to have a play in the race but Le Patriote is 2.52 ? I didn't even check the prices this morning and I had my own price of about 7/2 on it. I'm probably way off but I don't think it's that well handicapped to win this. Have to have a lay on it.

• Advertisement

Mixed day today. My final 3 bets on the UK racing and then to the breeders cup!

5.00 Newcastle, Deputise. Currently around 1.97, I'm laying it. Currently off a mark of 85 which I think is about right, has to give weight away and I don't think it will win. I do like the looks of friendly advice in the race at about 4.1'ish but I'm going with the lay.

5.30 Newcastle, Gilded Heaven, currently around 2.96'ish, I'm backing this to win. Off a mark of 65 which I think is very generous. Off a bit of a decent break but I think this will go very very close and hopefully get the job done.

6.00 Newcastle, Harry George, currently around 2.72. Won last 2 races and I feel is still within a handicap winning mark. Backing it to win.

Going to have a look at the American stuff now. Good luck to anyone who's betting tonight!

Advertisement