Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pure Telecom

Options
  • 03-11-2018 12:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭

I've signed up to Pure Telecom last week and I got a call off them today to say that if I agree to waive the cooling off period then I can get it installed quicker and now I'm having second thoughts.

The broadband is for my parents place and they don't need super high speed internet. They are currently have FTTH with Virgin but before that they had FTTC with Vodafone (using Eir's infrastructure).

Now I am just wondering should I just spend the extra 100€ (for the year) to go with either Eir or Sky.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,383 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Which pure package are they getting?

You can negotiate with virgin, what I like about them is they have packages with all calls to mobile and landline included, check your parents usage from a few bills, if they’re calling mobiles/abroad it may not be covered in the Pure package.

Advertisement