Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Bookclub Food Sugestions

Options
  • 02-11-2018 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭

Hi Christmas devotees. Love this thread and hope this question is not moved! I’m hosting our Christmas Bookclub and would love suggestions re hot food, desserts & drinks. There are usually about 10 adults-usually I give lots of finger food but thought I’d push the boat out bec. It’s Christmas & coinciding with aguests birthday. I’m not good at cooking so will buy in suggested food. Tia

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,780 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

If you’re looking to buy in M&S have fantastic Christmas party food that would be perfect for a group of your size.

Advertisement