Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Christmas Bookclub Food Sugestions

• 02-11-2018 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭ honeybear

Hi Christmas devotees. Love this thread and hope this question is not moved! I’m hosting our Christmas Bookclub and would love suggestions re hot food, desserts & drinks. There are usually about 10 adults-usually I give lots of finger food but thought I’d push the boat out bec. It’s Christmas & coinciding with aguests birthday. I’m not good at cooking so will buy in suggested food. Tia

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,326 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Loughc

If you’re looking to buy in M&S have fantastic Christmas party food that would be perfect for a group of your size.

Advertisement