Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Huawei Y6 is it for the bin

Options
  • 02-11-2018 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,691 ✭✭✭

The phone I have is build no SCL-L01C432B170 emui version 3.1 baseband 11306101 android 5.1.1

Unlocked Bootloader and loaded up rom tried lineage and another compatible one. However phone boots into Huawei logo then screen goes black. It was the same for each rom so not sure if something is wrong with boot. Img

Tried update. App but didn't work either. Not sure how to fix it or if it is bricked.

Used dc unlocker to unlock phone and also remove Bootloader. Then I tried to load rom seems to go okay but won't boot up..

What's my options

Chuck phone in the recycling bin or try something else?

Comments

join xda forums and go to the y6 page and post there - the android geeks may give you an answer if you're very specific about what software you used and what you did.

otherwise you can get a decent phone that's much better than the y6 for cheap these days

stock android and long battery life - mi a2 lite 64gb from eglobal for €163

big screen with nfc and long battery life - honor 8x €250 from amazon spain or germany

• Registered Users Posts: 3,691 ✭✭✭Irish Gunner

glasso wrote: »
    join xda forums and go to the y6 page and post there - the android geeks may give you an answer if you're very specific about what software you used and what you did.

otherwise you can get a decent phone that's much better than the y6 for cheap these days

stock android and long battery life - mi a2 lite 64gb from eglobal for €163

big screen with nfc and long battery life - honor 8x €250 from amazon spain or germany

Did that but nothing so tried here. Just a spare phone i had so was trying to update it just as a spares main phones i have are one pluses.. If I can fix it grand if not will recycle it.

Advertisement