Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laptop Deals for night study?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,617 ✭✭✭✭zell12

It won't take my money and I want it!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭ablelocks

check your local currys (of all places!) - they had 3 clearance laptops in Naas and 1 in Limerick stores the last time i was in those stores.
    There is an extra 50% off the clearance price, I'm assuming it's still active as I haven't been into a store since the weekend.

Dell outlet is a good option - I have a 12 year old dell outlet desktop still going.

you should also be able to avail of student discounts with most retailers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 thewolfisloose

• Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭leex

Black Friday is just around the corner. Keep an eye on Dell, Currys and sometimes argos. Purchased a Dell laptop last year in a Black Friday Week sale. Offers were actually slightly better earlier that week than they were on Black Friday. (Shipping from Dell took a few weeks at the time.)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭blue-army

+1

Used them a number of times - always had the best deals. Very good customer service too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement