Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friday 2nd Nov

Options
  • 02-11-2018 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭

Had a nibble on a couple at Dundalk

8.00 Footsteps at Dawn ew 4 places boyles

Has shown nothing until lto when 5th at thurles fading in the final furlong. The drop back to 7f based on that run looks the way to go.
    Currently around 16s

8.30 Freescape ew

Down to a mark of 89 and good to see Oisin Oor back onboard who takes a valuable 3lbs off as he was for his only win to date over C&D
    Currently around 9s

GL

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Auroras_encore

Dundalk 21:00-Near Kettering 6/1
    Dundalk 20:30-Freescape 9/1
    Dundalk 20:00-Arlecchino's Rock 6/1
    Dundalk 19:30-Hey Pretty 7/1

Kempton 19.45-Super kid 7/1
    Kempton 20:15-Nezar 10/1
    Kempton 20:45-Shyarch 11/2
    Kempton 21:15-Avon Green 5/1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭maximo31

One i put up here before, Gala N'Dandy (6.00 Dun), is being backed again today. I hear they fancy it, heard that before, so small EW stakes for me.
    Also told that Stacks fancy theirs in the 1st. Gone from 8's in places last night to 7/2 best price. Win bet for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭irishgoat

3.25 Newmarket, Winston C, laying, currently around the 3.35 mark

3.30 Down Royal, Thecracwasninety, laying, currently around 2.82

3.40 Wetherby, strom rising, having a max win bet on it, currently around 1.49'ish

Good luck in your betting

maximo31 wrote: »
    One i put up here before, Gala N'Dandy (6.00 Dun), is being backed again today. I hear they fancy it, heard that before, so small EW stakes for me.
    Also told that Stacks fancy theirs in the 1st. Gone from 8's in places last night to 7/2 best price. Win bet for me.

Heard the stack horse is a cert

I don't know guy's about that stack horse. I gave a call to a bookie mate of mine and he told me there hasn't been anything for it throughout the day but the fav - Captainofthebounty was very well supported. I'm going to sit this one out but good look no matter what your backing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭ON ZEE BRIDLE

Very poor from samcro today, can't see him troubling BD on that performance.Looks to slow over his hurdles as well

Gala N'Dandy 3rd @14/1
    Neverneversaynever 1st @ 2/1.
    Told Stacks rate this very highly. Bigger things expected next season.
    Not so bad returns on the above!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭gazza1

Gala N'Dandy 3rd @14/1
    Neverneversaynever 1st @ 2/1.
    Told Stacks rate this very highly. Bigger things expected next season.
    Not so bad returns on the above!

Well done.
    I see stacks horse has an entry in the Irish 1000 so they must think highly alright

gazza1 wrote: »
    Well done.
    I see stacks horse has an entry in the Irish 1000 so they must think highly alright
    That's the race i was told. See any prices for it? Couldn't find any.

Well done with the stack horse, the late money was serious for it, very good info.

6.15 Kempton, Spencers Son, currently around 3.0, laying this. Yes it won over course and distance but I feel the race was a really really weak race and I feel it will get turned over.

6.30 Dundalk, Atlas, currently around 3.2, I expected the price to come in a bit but I'm going to lay it. A very good last run by it, but back on the track within 2 days... I feel it's too early

6.45 Kempton, Blue willow, currently 6.6 on the exchange, I'll have a play e.w with the bookmakers with this, I'm surprised the price is so big, i had it priced up around 7/2.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Whiplash85

irishgoat wrote: »
    I don't know guy's about that stack horse. I gave a call to a bookie mate of mine and he told me there hasn't been anything for it throughout the day but the fav - Captainofthebounty was very well supported. I'm going to sit this one out but good look no matter what your backing.

The 2 ears were punted off him mate. People I know who never back horses never mind Dundalk on a dreary Friday were on. You need knew bookie mates.

Whiplash85 wrote: »
    The 2 ears were punted off him mate. People I know who never back horses never mind Dundalk on a dreary Friday were on. You need knew bookie mates.

You're right it was punted it heavy. I didn't do anything in the race. There was nothing substantial for it til late on. It was very good info from Maximo31.

That's the race i was told. See any prices for it? Couldn't find any.

No nothing I can see yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,564 ✭✭✭kiers47

Whiplash85 wrote: »

I can confirm everyone in Cashel was on. Everyone... Price no object. Everyone!!!

Not me :(

Another mate says word around his town for Purple Paddy at Kempton. 80/1!!
    €2.50 EW for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,564 ✭✭✭kiers47

I bet Atlas on Wednesday. Should have won. I'll go in for more punishment today

Another mate says word around his town for Purple Paddy at Kempton. 80/1!!
    €2.50 EW for me.

He's not wrong his form is fine and on handicap debut worth a go

Last bet on the UK racing for me this evening, then just the breeders cup stuff.

8.15 Kempton, Diocles Of Rome, backing this to win, currently around 3.75. The horse looks to be well handicapped. The only thing that concerns me is the 102 days' lay off, but I think it will go very close and hopefully get the job done.

gazza1 wrote: »
    Had a nibble on a couple at Dundalk

8.00 Footsteps at Dawn ew 4 places boyles

Has shown nothing until lto when 5th at thurles fading in the final furlong. The drop back to 7f based on that run looks the way to go.
    Currently around 16s

8.30 Freescape ew

Down to a mark of 89 and good to see Oisin Oor back onboard who takes a valuable 3lbs off as he was for his only win to date over C&D
    Currently around 9s

GL

An unlucky 4th I thought and a winner !!

Profit !!

In the 9 @ Dundalk I seriously don't like the 2nd fav New direction, going to lay for a place @ 2.2'ish. I think the fav Commander won will go very close but I just can't see new direction winning or being placed.

• Advertisement
Advertisement