Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting the free eir sports package with eir broadband?

Options
  • 01-11-2018 11:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭

I've signed up to eir broadband to basically get the free sports channels which they are advertising. The broadband was installed today but I still dont have the sports channels. Does anyone out there know how this works?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭brianwalshcork

I just had to sign into my eir, and follow the links for setup on sky. I had to enter my viewing card number (which you can find under the services menu on the sky box). It says that the it may take up to 24 hours to activate the channels, but they were viewable within an hour of doing the above.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

I just had to sign into my eir, and follow the links for setup on sky. I had to enter my viewing card number (which you can find under the services menu on the sky box). It says that the it may take up to 24 hours to activate the channels, but they were viewable within an hour of doing the above.

Had Eircom BB installed on Tuesday 9.30am, engineer said either sign up or ring them in about an hour, rang them ( mainly because I had a subscription to them via sky and didn't want to pay next month ) SkyQ minibox working 10 mins later ( wasnt on subscription ) just have to check that next months credit card isn't charged

Advertisement