Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dark City 2018

Options
  • 01-11-2018 5:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hi all, heading over to Leeds for the Dark City Festival is there anyone here travelling over?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

I was going to go as it's just down the road from me but looking at the ABV's of most of the stuff so far i'd be dead in 2 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

Please report back - was trying to persuade my mates to go to this but we went to Craft Beer Calling in Newcastle instead as 2 of them aren't the biggest fans of dark beers. CBC was great, really enjoyed it, great selection of beers and lovely vibe to the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭ipodrocker

Please report back - was trying to persuade my mates to go to this but we went to Craft Beer Calling in Newcastle instead as 2 of them aren't the biggest fans of dark beers. CBC was great, really enjoyed it, great selection of beers and lovely vibe to the place.

of course I will just getting into stouts myself but my buddy is big into them. Was at NM in the summer really like there beers so with selection of breweries coming should be good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭ipodrocker

lads I was not disappointed Dark City was simply amazing, super quality beers from so many brewers!!!!

Advertisement