Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thursday 1st Nov.

Options
  • 01-11-2018 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭

Going racing in Clonmel so just opening this for all your forthcoming winners.........
    Not much big price value there today.
    Double Windsor EW @ 14/1 in the last might have a chance. Behind the 2 Favs the last day so bit of ground to make up but some ok form from his win in Wexford.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

The king of brega catches my eye in the 310 the extra half mile should suit

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭gazza1

Gone for a Haggas double at lingfield

Move Swiftly 2.35 evs
    Dramatic Queen 3.05 4s

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,564 ✭✭✭kiers47

gazza1 wrote: »

Move Swiftly 2.35 evs
    Dramatic Queen 3.05 4s

Surprised Dramatic Queen is running considering she only ran last night. You'd be wary enough of her backing up that run considering it was a bit of a mess of a race.
    That being said im not sure ive seen a worse listed race than this in a good 5 years. Its absolutely brutal.
    I wont have a bet but usually when a race looks this bad its safe enough to side with Willie.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭gazza1

gazza1 wrote: »

Move Swiftly 2.35 evs
    Dramatic Queen 3.05 4s

Always the shorty that lets you down. Given way to much to do
    Onwards

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

Doyle caught napping big time, was a fair horse to even come second

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭irishgoat

6.15 wolves, Arrowzone, laying, around 3.5

6.30 newcastle Equano springs, laying around 4.5'ish

6.45 Wolves, calling the wind, backing to win around 2.0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭irishgoat

7.00 Newcastle, Cadeaux Boxer, having a max lay bet on this, currently around 3.0. Getting backed in but how the hell can it win this particular race. Might win a donkey race in the future but I just can't see it winning tonight.

7.15 Wolves, Mubakker, backing this to win, looks a 2 horse race and should have the measure of Angel Alexander. Around 2.62

7.30 Newcastle, Geography Teacher, currently around 4.4'ish, I want to lay this big time. I'm hoping the price might come in a bit as seems to be fancied.

This it from me for the evening. Good luck to anyone who's betting tonight.

Advertisement