Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How will Rick exit TWD?

Options
  • 30-10-2018 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭

how do people think Rick will exit the Walking Dead? i will try and add a poll so people can vote on it. I personally think that he will exit in some way that will leave it open for him to come back at some stage in the future. i don't think they will do a game of thrones type thing where they are ok with killing of leading actors and we had a big loss not to far back e.g. Carl. also for a mother, father and son to die over the seasons and leave a daughter behind would not be sad but just crap.
    if Rick had not been injured in this weeks episode i could have thought that maybe he could have got annoyed with some of the other people and taken Judith and left but now that he is injured i think that his options for leaving the show have narrowed.
    at the same time i think that the preview for next week does look like he is going to die with all of the flashbacks etc so i am hoping it doesn't turn out this way.
    Finally, if you are going to come on here and post drivel about how he show is bad, you don't care and you will not be watching the show again the please feck off, no one wants to listen to you.

how will Rick Grimes leave TWD 36 votes

Die
    2% 1 vote
    He will be rescued by some other group and taken away for treatment
    38% 14 votes
    He will leave some other way but not die
    58% 21 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭w/s/p/c/

No coming back from this injury, he will go through next weeks episode flashback after flashback and will be a walker at the front of the heard heading towards the campsite or Alexandria.

Its either going to be Michonne, Daryl or Maggie that puts him down.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Will the junk girl not snap him up in the helicopter????

It's starting to look like the whole thing never happened and he is dreaming.....

Maybe he is still in hospital¿???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭thegills

A bit like Lost many years ago. Since the start the whole thing has been a figment of Ricks imagination in the few minutes as he transitioned from human to walker.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

I don't think they will kill him. I reckon the helicopter will take him off to wherever, gives them the opportunity to bring him back if needs be. Because by all accounts they have no intention of ending the show anytime soon, even though it should have ended a year or two ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,885 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

It's starting to look like the whole thing never happened and he is dreaming.....

Maybe he is still in hospital¿???

wakes up in bed with Laurie in the shower.....

dallas1.png?resize=1100x740

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭DoozerT6

I'd like to think that the hallucination sequences that are coming up in ep 5 might be a little nod by TWD production team/writers to the long-held fan theory that Rick wakes up in the hospital and it's all been a dream :)

I thought it was a done deal that they were killing him off though?? And that Maggie's exit was going to be the open-ended one...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

thegills wrote: »
    A bit like Lost many years ago. Since the start the whole thing has been a figment of Ricks imagination in the few minutes as he transitioned from human to walker.

Thats not how Lost ended. Everything that happened on the Island was real and they were NOT dead the entire time.

Why do so many people not get that? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,118 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

Will the junk girl not snap him up in the helicopter????

If you can post up this week's lottery numbers, I'd be very grateful.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭w/s/p/c/

w/s/p/c/ wrote: »
    No coming back from this injury, he will go through next weeks episode flashback after flashback and will be a walker at the front of the heard heading towards the campsite or Alexandria.

Its either going to be Michonne, Daryl or Maggie that puts him down.

Wow I was wrong ! :pac:

If you can post up this week's lottery numbers, I'd be very grateful.

Now I'm guessing I was right..... Spoiler..... I haven't seen it yet so can't tell...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭sonofenoch

Didn't see it but did the chopper go up up up!

sonofenoch wrote: »
    Didn't see it but did the chopper go up up up!

As in up up up in the sky yes but not up in the sense of caboom......

So I've never read the series and just thought as the addition the last while of the chopper had a trick to it.

So Rick isn't dead.

I wonder is he brought to a place where there are no infected and it's only the US or something.

It's a strange ending for him as he isn't dead he could come back but they say no as there are tv movies coming up.

Strange jump in time also at the next episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭sonofenoch

As in up up up in the sky yes but not up in the sense of caboom......

So I've never read the series and just thought as the addition the last while of the chopper had a trick to it.

So Rick isn't dead.

I wonder is he brought to a place where there are no infected and it's only the US or something.

It's a strange ending for him as he isn't dead he could come back but they say no as there are tv movies coming up.

Strange jump in time also at the next episode.

As in the line 'take Rick up up up' used by garbage woman once when she spoke in gobbildygook

• Subscribers Posts: 32,846 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

I'm guessing that we still have no idea why those stupid garbage people spoke like that in the first place?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

5starpool wrote: »
    I'm guessing that we still have no idea why those stupid garbage people spoke like that in the first place?

We know why. Horrid writing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭DoozerT6

^^ My own opinion is that the writers thought it might be a good idea to introduce a group who were quite different to the other survivors, showing how society and people were changing/adapting to this new world, then quickly realised that the fans weren't buying it, and just cut their losses and killed them off, bar Jadis/Anne.

It was such a weird premise. When Rick met them, it was (at that stage) only about three years since the ZA, judging by how old Judith was, so there was no way in hell it was believable that a group would revert to speaking as they did. It was just incredibly annoying.

Advertisement