Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good value early bird on Saturday night

Options
  • 30-10-2018 2:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭

Just looking for recommendations for good value early bird ( v max 25 euro) in ennis on Saturday night? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 689 ✭✭✭nim1bdeh38l2cw

Rowan Tree?

Menu is here - https://www.rowantreecafebar.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭yogalady

Do they have an early bird? Doesn't list it on website? Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 689 ✭✭✭nim1bdeh38l2cw

yogalady wrote: »
    Do they have an early bird? Doesn't list it on website? Thanks

No, but their mains are only 15-20 anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭yogalady

Definitely out of my price range. I meant 3courses for 25euro max. Ur pockets are deeper than mine 😄

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭ShRT

Lana? You get free ice-cream at the end!

McHughs do a sort of tapas menu although it can add up if you order quite a bit. Nice stuff though.

MalleeThai are newly opened and have a sit down area. Bit of a cross between a nice Chinese and Asian street food.

It's a bit outside Ennis, but the Weavers in Newmarket do some fantastic food.

Try some of the hotels - they usually have some deals on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭Balagan1

Maybe check out Coco.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I was going to say COCO as well, Storehouse does 3 courses for €25.95, Templegate does 2 courses for €25

If there is many of ye going I'm sure most restaurants would do you a deal on an early bird if you give them a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 claredelight

La strada in Parnell street is lovely - reasonable price and lovely food. Have a good selection to suit everyone.

Advertisement