Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elcan Spectre 1-4x scope

Options
  • 30-10-2018 1:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭

As stated in title looking for an Elcan Spectre DR scope, must be black in colour. Based in Cork.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

Have you any budget and brand in mind, please?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭Jsmurff

S.E.A.L.s wrote: »
    Have you any budget and brand in mind, please?

Well when I last played Airsoft they were usually off brand ACM clones and they were rather robust if I remember correctly so one of those would do and my budget would be around 70 including postage.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭Horse84

Jsmurff wrote: »
    As stated in title looking for an Elcan Spectre DR scope, must be black in colour. Based in Cork.

I have an elcan spectre dr, it’s black with full trades. In good condition. Based in cork. It’s the fixed 4x version

• Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭Jsmurff

Horse84 wrote: »
    I have an elcan spectre dr, it’s black with full trades. In good condition. Based in cork. It’s the fixed 4x version

I'll have to hold out for the adjustable 1-4x unfortunately horse as the AEG it's going on is going to be used in cqb and feild. But I'll keep it in mind.

Advertisement