Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tuesday 30th October

Options
  • 29-10-2018 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭

Davy Russell is off to Bangor tomorrow for just one ride, Epalo De La Thinte in the bumper. Interesting

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Auroras_encore

5.45 Red stripes 7/2
    6.17 Zipeededoodah 7/1
    6.46 Jenny Ren 8/1
    7.45 Bugboy 10/1

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭lemush

Grey Diamond one of the biggest non jiggers you’ll see this season just there at Bangor. If was trained by one of the small yards they would be in trouble.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Auroras_encore

4.10 imperial legend must go close 8/1

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭rtron

Well done, went for the win myself though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭irishgoat

7.15 Wolves, Coastline, currently around 2.2, I was told it won't be beaten today. City of love is the only danger and will be placed. Dreaming away supposed to be nothing special.

Easily a max win on Coastline, also going to lay Dreaming away for a place, currently around 1.5.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Scott Tenorman

irishgoat wrote: »
    7.15 Wolves, Coastline, currently around 2.2, I was told it won't be beaten today. City of love is the only danger and will be placed. Dreaming away supposed to be nothing special.

Easily a max win on Coastline, also going to lay Dreaming away for a place, currently around 1.5.
    Unlucky with Coastline, you could see the whole way up the straight he was gonna get blocked on the rail.

Likely winner next time out

Advertisement