Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monday 29th Oct

Options
  • 29-10-2018 12:30pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 568 ✭✭✭

Galway 13:45- Onlyhuman 7/1
    Galway 14:55- Nailed On Nina 14/1
    Galway 15:30- Faughill 10/1
    Galway 16:35- Mastermind 11/2

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭irishgoat

12.05 Redcar, Finoah, Laying this pretty heavily, currently around the 1.9 mark.

12.15 Leicester, Watan, currently around the 1.5 mark, max win bet for me. Some decent bets for today.

Wexford 12.20, Mister blue sky, another max win bet for me. Horse is supposed to be something special. I truely hope so. Currently around 2.0

12.35 Redcar, Vanentino Sunrise, I wasn't going to have a bet in this race at all but I can't believe the horse is as short as it is @ 3.8, a definitely lay for me on this horse !

12.50 Wexford, Jan Matt, laying this, currently around the 3.05 mark.

• Advertisement

12.55 Ayr, Quri, currently short enough @ around the 1.5 mark but another max win bet for me. I can't see any dangers what so ever.

1.05 Redcar, 'looks' a match between Island Jungle and Mr Chiang. I've been laying Island Jungle for the past while and will continue to do so. I was tempted to have a win bet in Mr Chiang but I'll be very happy if Island Jungle gets turned over. Currently around the 3.15 mark

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Mikedrop

Irishgoat can you open your own thread. You are posting like crazy during the day and taking over each thread

Mikedrop wrote: »
    Irishgoat can you open your own thread. You are posting like crazy during the day and taking over each thread

So you want to keep this place like a ghost town with nothing happening ? It's midweek and it'd be nice to see more chatting/betting i'd think ?

I've been learning WordPress so I might make a blog or a website in the near future as a project and post there, hard to find a decent busy place.

My last post bet here until I get my own blog up is : 4.20 Wexford, Mount Pelier, around the 2.44 mark and I'm currently laying. I feel it might need a bit further than 2 miles and possibly the run too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

Mikedrop wrote: »

**** off mike

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭maximo31

I would have thought we should be encouraging people to get involved here , not hunting them away. It's quiet enough as it is these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭ON ZEE BRIDLE

Posters should be free to post as much as they want!!Not606 horse forum also worth a look, we are a friendly bunch and decent tips/discussion threads so worth a look.I post on both forums

• Registered Users Posts: 5,452 ✭✭✭droidman123

Posters should be free to post as much as they want!!Not606 horse forum also worth a look, we are a friendly bunch and decent tips/discussion threads so worth a look.I post on both forums

I just had a quick flick through that not606 website,looks really good.whats the moderation like on it?

I just had a quick flick through that not606 website,looks really good.whats the moderation like on it?
    It's grand,very rare the mods have to get involved to be honest, decent bunch with very little squabbling which is what you want.decent knowlegable posters as well, normally is a daily thread for tips.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

It's grand,very rare the mods have to get involved to be honest, decent bunch with very little squabbling which is what you want.decent knowlegable posters as well, normally is a daily thread for tips.

Can you talk about stuff other than horse racing in the "Off Topic" thread, like an upcoming World Cup, for example?

Yeah there is a football forum on there as well.You can also mention your footy bets on the horse racing forum if you want, like I do! This us the link to the horse racing forum
    https://www.not606.com/forums/horse-racing.151/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,452 ✭✭✭droidman123

Yeah there is a football forum on there as well.You can also mention your footy bets on the horse racing forum if you want, like I do! This us the link to the horse racing forum
    https://www.not606.com/forums/horse-racing.151/

Sounds good

Advertisement