Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday 28th Racing

Options
  • 27-10-2018 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭

One I fancy tomorrow is Massinis trap in the 2:25 Aintree, seems to have a good record in this race, so will be back backing him each way, hopefully John joe o'neills claim will be a help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭PCeeeee

Off to Galway tomorrow. Any advice?

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭ON ZEE BRIDLE

I like frodon off top weight in 3.00 at Aintree 6/1

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

PCeeeee wrote: »
    Off to Galway tomorrow. Any advice?

Enjoy yourself and only bet what you can afford to lose!! Galway is very hard to make money

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭longshotvalue

Mad dynamite looks sure to outrun the 20/1 fir the 2:45 in France . Run in Doncaster cup is very good

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭longshotvalue

aidankkk wrote: »
    Mad dynamite looks sure to outrun the 20/1 fir the 2:45 in France . Run in Doncaster cup is very good

28/1 now I've had a top up ew as well .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭bookman2

aidankkk wrote: »
    28/1 now I've had a top up ew as well .

messy race ---godolphin's horse with the white cap looked unlucky.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

I like the look of Theo at 11/1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭tryfix

bookman2 wrote: »
    messy race ---godolphin's horse with the white cap looked unlucky.

I think Flag Of Honour was the moral victor, he lost so much ground when he tried to jump the crossing and he finished really well despite not getting the clearest of runs up the inside. That's 2 races in a row now where Flag Of Honour has messed up in his races, the first was pilot error, you could hardly blame the pilot for today's antics but maybe Ryan isn't the right jockey to restore Flag Of Honour's reputation.

Advertisement