Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

smart tv netflix internet problem

Options
  • 26-10-2018 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭

right i have an lg smart tv, i have wifi and i have netflix but they dont want to work together :-/
    i keep getting error nw-6-403 the things i know are im connected to home wifi and its working perfectly for smart tv web browser loading videos on youtube no problem, but i try open netflix app and it wont open it says ive no internet i check network through the app and it has a green tick beside all netflix servers. my laptop and phone are the same when i use the wifi to go to netflix website? next thing i use my iohone as a wifi hotspot to the smart tv and i open netflix and hey presto it says log in so i do that and im in so then i go back into network settings switch back to the wifi and seeing as im already past the first step of loading the app and signing in it works perfect loads up any film doesnt buffer but alas i cant log in from the home wifi. ive tried uninstalling netflix and reinstalling it what else can i do barring using my iphone hotspot to open app and log in?

Advertisement