Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trek's new promo video

Options
  • 26-10-2018 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Has anyone watched Treks new 'How to buy a mountain Bike' video. It's hilarious, definitely worth a watch...

https://youtu.be/yotOZVELSMc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,621 ✭✭✭Tenzor07

I watched the How not to buy a T-Rek years ago, it worked!! :pac:.... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20 irish1759

Haha, still it is a funny video

• Registered Users Posts: 10,167 ✭✭✭✭Hurrache

"**** yeah". It is quite a good promo alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,961 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Haven't watched it yet, but im going straight to my local trek dealer to make a purchase, those marketing folks at trek are geniuses

• Registered Users Posts: 8,621 ✭✭✭Tenzor07

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    Haven't watched it yet, but im going straight to my local trek dealer to make a purchase, those marketing folks at trek are geniuses

You work for a Trek dealer I bet? ;):D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,162 ✭✭✭Top Dog

Tenzor07 wrote: »
    You work for a Trek dealer I bet? ;):D
    Or he's one of the marketing folk at Trek :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭xxyyzz

IFHT make some very funny videos. It's worth subscribing to their channel. Not sure they are sponsored by Trek. I presume they made a few quid for this video.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

xxyyzz wrote: »
    IFHT make some very funny videos. It's worth subscribing to their channel. Not sure they are sponsored by Trek. I presume they made a few quid for this video.

Very much worth the subscribe. I can't recall ever seeing Trek appear so obviously on their videos before and considering they've a lot of How to be parody videos, like 'How to be a Canadian, I don't think Trek sponsor them to any significant degree.

Advertisement