Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thursday 25th October

Options
  • 25-10-2018 4:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭

I'll be having a few bets today.

4.20 Thurles, Chaparral Dream, currently around the 3.7 mark. I done the homework this morning and wasn't liking it at all. I'll be laying it, be nice it the price came in a bit.

4.35 Southwell. Royal Ruby. Currently around the 2.0, I've already started to lay it and will continue.

5.00 Ludlow the 2 horse racing, should be easy ? I hope so lol I'll be having a fairly decent win bet on Mcgroarty, currently around the 2.0 mark. Might go off second fav but it should scoot in.

I do have some more bets lined up for myself but I want to see how these get on first.

Good luck to anyone who's betting today, or if you already had a few bets I hope you made a few bob.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭irishgoat

The 5.10 @ Southwell, I didn't like the looks of Liosduin Bhearna I layed @ 3.1/3.15
    In the same race I had a few bob win on Larkbarrow Lad @ about 3.9'ish. I'll be happy if the fav gets turned over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭irishgoat

5.15 Chelmsford, Calling the wind, currently laying. Around the 2.4 mark at the minute.

Advertisement