Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CRM Dynamics - VOC help

Options
  • 25-10-2018 10:14am
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, Let me start by saying I know nothing about CRM Dynamics but have been charged with setting up the VOC for our call centre.

I have a sample survey completed in Sandbox but how to do I get it to send automatically by email to clients who have raised tickets resolved ?

The email addresses are included in the tickets.

Is anyone aware of any training courses that will not bankrupt me to learn how to use CRM ?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

John Mason wrote: »
    Hi, Let me start by saying I know nothing about CRM Dynamics but have been charged with setting up the VOC for our call centre.

I have a sample survey completed in Sandbox but how to do I get it to send automatically by email to clients who have raised tickets resolved ?

The email addresses are included in the tickets.

Is anyone aware of any training courses that will not bankrupt me to learn how to use CRM ?

Thanks

Surely that would be the responsibility of the call center to shell out for?

Advertisement