Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hainan Airlines

Options
  • 24-10-2018 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭

Advertising campaign ongoing on the radio for the Dublin-Beijing flight return at €420 ( or somewhere around that ). Return?? That possible? Tried to find it online but the cheapest I can find is a €499 - still excellent value imo.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭DubDani

Well possible to get such prices. Check Kayak or skyscanner for a 14 days view of prices. Some good offers to Asia out of Dublin right now.

Cathay has a Sale on as well, and we just managed to book flights to BKK (via HKG and with excellent connections) next July for around 480 Euro return.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭EICVD

DubDani wrote: »
    Well possible to get such prices. Check Kayak or skyscanner for a 14 days view of prices. Some good offers to Asia out of Dublin right now.

Cathay has a Sale on as well, and we just managed to book flights to BKK (via HKG and with excellent connections) next July for around 480 Euro return.

I suppose when you’re complimentary blanket has been used by the passenger flying PEK-DUB you’re likely to get such cheap fares.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭WishUWereHere

EICVD wrote: »
    I suppose when you’re complimentary blanket has been used by the passenger flying PEK-DUB you’re likely to get such cheap fares.....

And the meaning of this is? Surely it's the same on any long haul flight?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Jack1985

Nope ! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭EICVD

No, it’s not, all the other long haul flights out of DUB you get a fresh blanket in a pack. Are you telling me using a blanket someone else was using for a 10 hour or so flight before you isn’t disgusting?

• Advertisement
Advertisement