Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leap card question...

Options
  • 23-10-2018 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hi,
    I have a 5-15yr leap card from a year or two when i got it but now im 16, does that matter?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭Tickityboo

nathanq wrote: »
    Hi,
    I have a 5-15yr leap card from a year or two when i got it but now im 16, does that matter?

It does if you try and pass yourself off as a fifteen year old and get caught.
    You can still pay adult fares with it.

But if I was you I would go and get yourself a personalized 16 to 18 year old leap card and you can still avail of the child fares until your 19th birthday.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 nathanq

I would get one but its too much hassle compared to getting a 5-15 card either way i see people in there 20s using them lol

I would get one but its too much hassle compared to getting a 5-15 card either way i see people in there 20s using them lol

Go ahead and Knock yourself out so!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,005 ✭✭✭✭AlekSmart

Jeeeezzzz...why on earth would anybody go to the bother of posting the original enquiry,if they knew all the time of the correct answer....bizzarre does'nt do it justice. :eek:

As a matter of interest do you think you'will gravitate towards Engineering,or The Arts ?

Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one.

Charles Mackay (1812-1889)

• Registered Users Posts: 36 nathanq

I was looking for advice not for a "Answer" Also elaborate on "As a matter of interest do you think you'will gravitate towards Engineering,or The Arts ?"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,005 ✭✭✭✭AlekSmart

I was looking for advice not for a "Answer" Also elaborate on "As a matter of interest do you think you'will gravitate towards Engineering,or The Arts ?"

Ah just musing...you've gotten the "Advice"...what you will do with it,is entirely within your own gift :)

Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one.

Charles Mackay (1812-1889)

You were given the correct advice.
    But had I been aware of the attitude you were going to have I wouldn't have bothered.

Advertisement