Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox One X no video output

Options
  • 22-10-2018 10:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭

Hey guys...

So today I moved my and unpluged my xbox one x from the tv and set everything back up the way it was....while checking everything worked, I turned on my Xbox one to be given the no signal disply.
    I checked it with new hdmi cables and different hdmi ports on the tv all to no joy. The box turns on nad you hear the harddrive and the cd spin but nothing, even the joystick connects...

Any ideas????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,429 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Is the TV on the right input channel?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,817 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Hey guys...

So today I moved my and unpluged my xbox one x from the tv and set everything back up the way it was....while checking everything worked, I turned on my Xbox one to be given the no signal disply.
    I checked it with new hdmi cables and different hdmi ports on the tv all to no joy. The box turns on nad you hear the harddrive and the cd spin but nothing, even the joystick connects...

Any ideas????

Do you have the HDMI plugged into the HDMI in port on the Xbox instead of the HDMI out port?

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭alpahaeagle

Hi guys

Yes the correct channel is selected and yes it is in the tv out not in....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,429 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Hi guys

Yes the correct channel is selected and yes it is in the tv out not in....

Found this online, give it a go :)

Reset your display settings. Here's how:
    1.If there's a disc in the Xbox One console, eject it.
    2.On the console, press and hold the Xbox button for five seconds to turn off the console.
    3.Press and hold the Xbox button and the Eject button until you hear a beep to turn on the console. You will hear one beep right away and a second beep 10 seconds later. The power light will flash on before the second beep. DO NOT LET GO until the second beep occurs.

Note This will boot your console in low resolution mode (640 × 480). To reset this setting, go to System > Settings in the guide, select Display & sounds, Video options, and then TV Resolution.

Advertisement