Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WE G23 Tan (full auto)

Options
  • 20-10-2018 6:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭

We G23 Tan for sale no trades, in very good condition, FPS at 310 semi and full auto comes with 1 std mag and 2 50rd mags (1 TM and 1 WE) all leak free .
    (not selling mags separately).

Strong blowback and kick, Metal slide .

Glock holster with belt and vest plate €10 extra

Looking for €150 + postage or collection Tipperary area. Paypal, buyer pays fees

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭Blueaxeman

Price drop to €130 for Glock and Mags + postage or collection Tipperary area. Paypal, buyer pays fees

Blueaxeman wrote: »
    Price drop to €130 for Glock and Mags + postage or collection Tipperary area. Paypal, buyer pays fees

Bump

Will do a deal with carbine kit in other thread. €150 for Glock and Mags and carbine kit+ postage or collection Tipperary area. Paypal, buyer pays fees

pic shows them together

Bump

Bump

• Advertisement

Bump

€130 for Glock and Mags ,semi and full auto comes with 1 std mag and 2 50rd mags (1 TM and 1 WE) all leak free . + postage or collection Tipperary area. Paypal, buyer pays fees

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭jamesd2013

Would you sell the mags separate?

jamesd2013 wrote: »
    Would you sell the mags separate?

Not selling mags separately atm , If someone wanted the G23 on its own with the std mag , then would sell other mags separately.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Cian_123

Not selling mags separately atm , If someone wanted the G23 on its own with the std mag , then would sell other mags separately.

€60 cash offered for the glock today

• Advertisement

Cian_123 wrote: »
    €60 cash offered for the glock today

Sorry bit low

Package split
    €80 for Glock with 1 std mag + postage or collection Tipperary area. Paypal, buyer pays fees
    €50 for 2 x 50rd mags (1 TM and 1 WE) all leak free . + postage or collection Tipperary area. Paypal, buyer pays fees ( only if G23 sells for asking first)

Price drop to €120 for Glock and Mags ,semi and full auto comes with 1 std mag and 2 50rd mags (1 TM and 1 WE) all leak free . + postage or collection Tipperary area. Paypal, buyer pays fees

Will do a deal with carbine kit in other thread. Price drop to €140 for Glock and Mags and carbine kit+ postage or collection Tipperary area. Paypal, buyer pays fees

Package split
    €80 for Glock with 1 std mag + postage or collection Tipperary area. Paypal, buyer pays fees
    €50 for 2 x 50rd mags (1 TM and 1 WE) all leak free . + postage or collection Tipperary area. Paypal, buyer pays fees ( only if G23 sells for asking first)

Price drop to €120 for Glock and Mags ,semi and full auto comes with 1 std mag and 2 50rd mags (1 TM and 1 WE) all leak free . + postage or collection Tipperary area. Paypal, buyer pays fees

Will do a deal with carbine kit in other thread. Price drop to €140 for Glock and Mags and carbine kit+ postage or collection Tipperary area. Paypal, buyer pays fees

I will give €80 for the glock and 1 50rd mag

Thanks for offer but not splitting other than as detailed in my last post.

if you decided to take the above offer id give 30 for the we extended mag and std mag

if you decided to take the above offer id give 30 for the we extended mag and std mag

are these offers + postage and Paypal fees?

Yes ill give 35 to post and cover fees

I would collect in person

Yes ill give 35 to post and cover fees

Ok Offer accepted send Pm to sort

Ok offer accepted send pm to arrange

• Advertisement

Ok offer accepted send pm to arrange

Bad form Cian_123 , if you weren't collecting (60 Km round trip for me isn't you collecting ) , you shouldn't have made deal that you were, then trying to change deal after to include Postage & pp fees for 80 . you had a good deal as it was.

Deal/Price Change now €80 for Glock and 1 TM 50rd mag + postage or collection Tipperary area. Paypal, buyer pays fees

Std mag and other 50rd sold .

Sorry bout the split man.thought it all was ok.are you still ok with the split?

Sorry bout the split man.thought it all was ok.are you still ok with the split?

No bother, Its ok on your side, deal is a deal, i will post mags in morning , should have gone today but got delayed.

Please mark this Thread as sold Thanks

All items SOLD

Advertisement