Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tan GSG G14

Options
  • 20-10-2018 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭

GSG (rebrand Ares) G14 Tan for sale no trades, in very good condition, FPS at 315 semi, 2 round burst and full auto comes with 3 midcap mags (ares brand) These are 20e new .
    Includes fore grip and short rail cover.
    Electronic Blow-Back function disabled, integrated Gearbox Control System (GCS).
    No battery or charger. Bag in pic not included

Looking for €140 + postage or collection Tipperary area. Paypal, buyer pays fees

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭Blueaxeman

Bump
    Now includes Battery , 9.6 v nimh or 7.4 v Lipo

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Ger7000

Blueaxeman wrote: »
    Bump
    Now includes Battery , 9.6 v nimh or 7.4 v Lipo

Hi
    I'll offer 110
    If you can meet at the same place when I collect the m60 back in January.

Ger7000 wrote: »
    Hi
    I'll offer 110
    If you can meet at the same place when I collect the m60 back in January.

Hi its a bit low to do that drive. but if you can go to 120 and meet this thursday early morning like before we could deal.Thursday is only day this week i can meet in that direction, i will have a bit of driving that day , going to cork also thursday evening.

Hi its a bit low to do that drive. but if you can go to 120 and meet this thursday early morning like before we could deal.Thursday is only day this week i can meet in that direction, i will have a bit of driving that day , going to cork also thursday evening.

I forgot to ask can the blowback be enabled again or is it a permanent job.
    I think Thursday will be ok. Just need to see what way work is tomorrow so I'll confirm then if that's ok.

I forgot to ask can the blowback be enabled again or is it a permanent job.
    I think Thursday will be ok. Just need to see what way work is tomorrow so I'll confirm then if that's ok.

The back plate that connects to the bolt carrier is not there , it still has the blowback “sound” just doesn’t move the bolt carrier.

Grand , confirm later and i will get it organised.

• Advertisement

The back plate that connects to the bolt carrier is not there , it still has the blowback “sound” just doesn’t move the bolt carrier.

Grand , confirm later and i will get it organised.

What time suits in the morning.
    Make it as early as you like.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Tonsil

First refusal requested if present deal doesn't progress. That is, I offer the 120 plus fees and the battery/charger are not needed.

What time suits in the morning.
    Make it as early as you like.

meet at 6:30 am junction 3 same as before. :)

Tonsil wrote: »
    First refusal requested if present deal doesn't progress. That is, I offer the 120 plus fees and the battery/charger are not needed.

Hi meet arrange on tan G14 , expect it will complete. but if you are interested in a G14 i also have a black one , has a 6.03 madbull TB and silencer. would need 160 total posted. no pressure on you , just an option, same as other with the blowback disabled, 3 mags, fps 315 , if you are interested i will put a pic up here .

Ta, yes please post a pic.

• Advertisement

Not great pics from phone atm can get better in daylight tomorrow.

Thanks for pics. Let’s do a deal tomorrow and when you’ve time done some more pics would be nice. Talk soon.

Thanks for pics. Let’s do a deal tomorrow and when you’ve time done some more pics would be nice. Talk soon.

grand will do in morning. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭jamesd2013

Interested in the black if sale falls through

"G14 i also have a black one , has a 6.03 madbull TB and silencer. would need 160 total posted. no pressure on you , just an option, same as other with the blowback disabled, 3 mags, fps 315 ,"

The offere is acceptable, to pm.

"G14 i also have a black one , has a 6.03 madbull TB and silencer. would need 160 total posted. no pressure on you , just an option, same as other with the blowback disabled, 3 mags, fps 315 ,"

The offere is acceptable, to pm.

Grand to pm's here is a picture in daylight :)

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭jamesd2013

Any change let me know

Please mark this Thread as sold Thanks

All items SOLD

Advertisement