Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LL.B. Sample Questions

Options
  • 19-10-2018 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

This is my first post. Apologies if I seem out of the loop here, I just said I’d give it a go.

I’m a first year law student in Waterford and personally I’m feeling that my study is going quite slowly and can be slightly dull at times. I do not mind reading the material however I’m looking to begin viewing it in a more practical sense and approaching certain scenarios that I can apply the law that I’m learning to, and at the pace at which I’m learning.

I’m wondering if there are any online resources that offer sample questions/essays in the following areas:
    Contract Law
    Law of Tort
    Commercial Law

I got into the habit of using past paper questions and solutions to apply my knowledge at Leaving Cert level and managed to do very well. I hope to keep that habit up and make the study of law that bit more exciting [even though it’s already the most exciting thing in the world!].

Thanks a million,
    Conor

Advertisement