Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google WiFi (Two-Unit System) - €90 [Currys]

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭The high horse brigade

ablelocks wrote: »
    Bargain alert, product & network support all in one - sound people ye are.

I'm just off sick and bored :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,040 ✭✭✭OU812

Anyone able to get two sets of these for me? Gladly cover any expenses you incur and also some extra to cover your time.

Would need sent by parcel motel.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,712 ✭✭✭ablelocks

I'm just off sick and bored :D

create a udemy course on networking, set the price at €200, but give a discount code and make sure accessaw posts it in the bargain alerts. get all of us to subscribe and give 5* reviews.

then reset the price to something more reasonable and you'll be rich, rich i tell you.

(i think that's udemy works!)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

OU812 wrote: »
    Anyone able to get two sets of these for me? Gladly cover any expenses you incur and also some extra to cover your time.

Would need sent by parcel motel.

Thanks

There were probably only three sets in the country and you want someone to buy two for you? G'luck with that!

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭eoinfitzokk

sweetie wrote: »
    There were probably only three sets in the country and you want someone to buy two for you? G'luck with that!

One set in Carlow Currya priced at 180 or so in the bargain bin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,837 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Doesn't have the 50% off marked price sticker on it? Shame!

Still a decent price if you're in the market for one.

double check that, even if it doesn't have the sticker on it, it could still have the extra 50% off!

anything with a yellow clearance sticker might have the discount, and you won't know unless you ask in-store or it has the sticker applied.

staff get a list that shows what clearance products get the 50% off and this list changes on a fairly regular basis. pot luck as it depends on what the store has in stock at that particular time...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,040 ✭✭✭OU812

You don’t ask, you don’t get.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,937 ✭✭✭long_b

OU812 wrote: »
    You don’t ask, you don’t get.

Is there anything else you'd like? I'm going to Tesco later

Not anymore, thanks for heads up

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,598 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

I have the R7800, excellent router, I can highly recommend it.

I'm getting just under 500mb/s from it two rooms away. Now note this speed is device specific. Most would only see 200 to 250mb/s on older devices. But a new macbook pro with dual stream gets 500mb/s and in fact a top of the range macbook pro with triple stream would get 750mb/s in my home!! Just some examples of what this router can do.

It also has been rock solid and I've a load of home automation and IP cameras connected to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,837 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Not anymore, thanks for heads up
    Did you get it at 50%?

Basq wrote:
    Did you get it at 50%?

Yes indeed!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭randombar

One of the lads here is looking for one now (I'm staying strong), anyone know of any in Cork?

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭ImARebel

Can this be used with sky broadband (probably a stupid question) but I'll ask it anyway, lol

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

ImARebel wrote: »
    Can this be used with sky broadband (probably a stupid question) but I'll ask it anyway, lol

Yes

One box left in the Limerick store.

Also a Netgear orbit 3 pack at €200

• Registered Users Posts: 4,144 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

ablelocks wrote: »
    One box left in the Limerick store.

Also a Netgear orbit 3 pack at €200

Gah ! Was looking for the Netgear. Never anything good in the Waterford store.

Advertisement