Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DHC-6 and BN2 Addons for MSX

• 18-10-2018 12:04pm

I was hoping to compare & contrast island hopping operations for the Aran islands using the Islander & Twin Otter. I’ve seen a few payware files online & I’d like to hear from you guys if any of you have used any of them. Any recommendations on which to put in for? Is there Islanders out there with Aer Arann reskins?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,643 ✭✭✭storker

SeaSlacker wrote: »
    I was hoping to compare & contrast island hopping operations for the Aran islands using the Islander & Twin Otter. I’ve seen a few payware files online & I’d like to hear from you guys if any of you have used any of them. Any recommendations on which to put in for? Is there Islanders out there with Aer Arann reskins?

The AVSIM file library same some Aer Arann liveries but mostly for FS9 and not for the aircraft you mentioned. There is an FSX livery for the Quality Wings Avro RJ-85:

https://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=arann&CatID=root&Go=Search

I have the Aerosoft Twin Otter and the Flight 1 Islander and I like them both, but I prefer the Aersosoft Twotter for its speed, carrying capacity and its depth of systems modelling. There should be plenty of generic liveries for both, so you might find something suitable.

Advertisement