Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)

Black moors

• 18-10-2018 8:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭ scholes

Hi I have 3 Black moors that are really healthy and I would like them to go to a good home. They have outgrown their little tank and I would like them to go to somebody that will look after them with a tank big enough. They are fancy goldfish and anyone that is familiar with them will know they are a lot more delicate than goldfish as they find it hard to complete for food etc.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 thewolfisloose

If you're in Dublin, and the fish are healthy, give Kinsealy Pet Store a call. They have knowledgeable staff, great aquarium facilities and would unlikely turn you away if the fish can be eventually sold.

Coldwater fish are a popular product for such a shop as they're considered a great beginner pet. Kinsealy PS are pioneering the movement against low input "starter kits" for these fish. They won't sell to a beginner without providing a proper filter, aeration device or the necessary biochemical starters. Better for the fish, better for them.

Best of luck with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭ scholes

If you're in Dublin, and the fish are healthy, give Kinsealy Pet Store a call. They have knowledgeable staff, great aquarium facilities and would unlikely turn you away if the fish can be eventually sold.

Coldwater fish are a popular product for such a shop as they're considered a great beginner pet. Kinsealy PS are pioneering the movement against low input "starter kits" for these fish. They won't sell to a beginner without providing a proper filter, aeration device or the necessary biochemical starters. Better for the fish, better for them.

Best of luck with it.

Hi They are very healthy and in great shape. I just want them to go to a good home and a larger environment. Thanks ill look them up

Advertisement