Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP NEEDED, IN MAYO. BUT ADVICE WOULD BE APPRECIATED

Options
  • 18-10-2018 4:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi Everyone, First time user here, and in need of much advice, and good tradies.
    Older style house, but has had some major damage occur these past few months. Ceiling throughout entire extension has completely collapsed due to water damage from flat roof extension, obviously a **** job to begin with, we believe it started with just a small leak but due to the hot summer, created a bigger problem.
    As a result, we now need to have a make safe done on the flat roof, until we can afford to have it replaced, maybe forget about the collapsed ceiling until everything has dried out. 
    Obviously there is now a problem with the electrical wiring, and as such it has been switched off, so would need a reliable electrician, if anyone could recommend one.
    Also require a plumber, to install water system, emersion...   if anyone might be able to give us an indication as to prices it would be appreciated. 
    And lastly, can anyone offer a price guide or advice on replacing glass panes in windows, as many are smashed and can't afford to replace windows, just small panes of glass.
    I know this is a lot to ask, but it is a major worry now, as the weather isn't getting any better, and the extra damage is painful.
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,275 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

No concept of scale here: sq feet etc

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

Advertisement