Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nexus Tablet 7 2015 (Google)

Options
  • 16-10-2018 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭

I'm not sure if I'm on the right section, I bought the above tablet in CEX shop, it's 16GB and have downloaded couple apps, I notice it's very slow from FB to Twitter to it's very slow saying not responding etc.. It's not first time I got something from this shop where I bought something and had an issue, now never again have receipt think I'll get money back.

Anyone having issues with these tablets?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭jonny_b

I'm not sure if I'm on the right section, I bought the above tablet in CEX shop, it's 16GB and have downloaded couple apps, I notice it's very slow from FB to Twitter to it's very slow saying not responding etc.. It's not first time I got something from this shop where I bought something and had an issue, now never again have receipt think I'll get money back.

Anyone having issues with these tablets?

It’s old that was released way back in 2013, try downloading Facebook lite and messenger lite

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭The high horse brigade

I have a nexus 7 2012 which is given up on but only last week I installed Lineage OS on it and gave it a whole new lease of life. That is, if you only put the play store on it (Pico GApps), no other Google apps syncing allowing it down
    https://www.getdroidtips.com/lineage-os-14-1-nexus-7-2012/

Advertisement