Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tuesday 16th October

Options
  • 16-10-2018 5:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭

Not really doing much today just having a few small bets.

5.15 punchestown, Wait for no one backed @ 3.7, currently around the 3.6 mark, trappy race.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭irishgoat

Last 2 bets for me on another dismal days racing as far as I'm concerned.

5.40 Leicester, Marble Bar, backed it e.w with the bookmakers @ 11/1, I don't like the Fav in the race at all.

6.15 Kempton, Red impression, I'll have a few quid win on it currently around 2.86.

I'm away on holidays for a few weeks, so I shall see you people then :)

Good luck and all the best

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,564 ✭✭✭kiers47

The next race in Kempton is a cracker for a dreary AW mid week card. The favorite looks a very nice type after some creditable efforts in defeat before getting on top last time out.
    On his seasonal debut he was pitched in against Wissahickon the horse who bolted up in the cambridgeshire and is up 16lbs from that run from 101 to 117. So he is a borderline group 1 horse.

Advertisement