Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryanair Flexi Plus, is there a catch?

Options
  • 15-10-2018 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,749 ✭✭✭✭

Ryanair advertise their Flexi Plus tickets with

"We offer you the option of +1 /-1 day flexibility to change your flight time, destination or even departure airport at no extra cost"

I'm looking at flights to the UK for football, but don't know the kick off time yet so don't know what time I'll be coming home. Both evening flights are already over £100 but there's a morning flight where the Flexi Plus ticket is £80. Now I definitely will not get the morning flight, but am I right in thinking I could buy that and take my pick of flight times later when I know (subject to there being seats available)

It seems like that works, but there's the old "if it looks too good to be true..." going through my head

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I'm assuming the "No extra cost" means there is no change fee but you still have to pay the difference in fares if you move to a more expensive flight.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,749 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

adrian522 wrote: »
    I'm assuming the "No extra cost" means there is no change fee but you still have to pay the difference in fares if you move to a more expensive flight.

Yeah, I did wonder about that. They really word it dubiously if that's true though, and the mark up is more than their standard change fee so I'm not sure. Can't find anything on their website though

Advertisement