Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice? Need a change of job

Options
  • 14-10-2018 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭

Hi. I am a qualified teacher, with both undergraduate and master degrees in education. After working in teaching for a few years, I feel completely stuck in a rut! I need to get into a job that has better carer growth prospects. Preferably a job that involves as much travel as possible, I love the idea of traveling with work.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

Super vague op. What are you teaching and what career do you want?

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭LittleBrick

Primary. Any career that involves traveling and somewhat better pay. As my degrees are in education it would probably have to be something related to that. Editing, marketing, sales of education supplies. I don't mind what field it is in, just need a change.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭OMM 0000

Not exactly what you're looking for, but why don't you travel around Asia working in international schools?

Lots of progression opportunities and you'll probably double your current wage.

Advertisement