Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I havta do everything!

Options
  • 14-10-2018 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭

In this day n age can I get back to boards home page without having to scroll up for a week n a quarter?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

In English please

• Registered Users Posts: 28,395 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Lookit!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Crrl & W

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

biko wrote: »
    In English please

Tis English-ish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭engiweirdo

jobeenfitz wrote: »
    In this day n age can I get back to boards home page without having to scroll up for a week n a quarter?

Big "boards.ie" at the top left will take ya there. Or the small "©2018 Boards.i.e. Ltd." in the bottom left will do it too. Dya want an exit button on every post is it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

Well actually you can....

Just click on the tab on the browser again.

Top-Tip, Use Sticky Header....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭tobsey

engiweirdo wrote: »
    Big "boards.ie" at the top left will take ya there. Or the small "©2018 Boards.i.e. Ltd." in the bottom left will do it too. Dya want an exit button on every post is it?

Thank you! I’d always click on the link to go back to the forum I was in and then click the main boards logo. You’ve saved me about a million clicks with amount of time I waste here

• Registered Users Posts: 12,258 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Try Alt + F4

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

Command + Q if it's a Mac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

Run around the house 4 times reciting Hamlets 4th soliloquy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

engiweirdo wrote: »

Shur dats just mighty. Go raibh maith agat.

Advertisement