Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Cold pack - front heated seats?

Options
  • 14-10-2018 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭

Question to all leaf owners... The wife drives a leaf 24 SV with cold pack. I've a bad back at the moment and went to turn on the front passenger seat heating today - couldn't find the switch.

We can see the switch for the rear heated seats and the one for the heated steering wheel but none for heated front seats.

Is it in an odd place? Or is it possible to have cold pack, heated rear seats and steering wheel without heated front seats?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭Mancomb Seepgood

Question to all leaf owners... The wife drives a leaf 24 SV with cold pack. I've a bad back at the moment and went to turn on the front passenger seat heating today - couldn't find the switch.

We can see the switch for the rear heated seats and the one for the heated steering wheel but none for heated front seats.

Is it in an odd place? Or is it possible to have cold pack, heated rear seats and steering wheel without heated front seats?

They should be between the cupholders and the USB socket,one one either side,right below the centre console.

When I got my Leaf with cold pack the switches for the front seat had been left out and I had to bring it back to Nissan to get them fitted.I hope the same thing hasn't happened to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭slicedpanman

Thanks... Found that - both are blanked out.
    So, if we have the cold pack these should be switches? And they've fecked up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭Mancomb Seepgood

Thanks... Found that - both are blanked out.
    So, if we have the cold pack these should be switches? And they've fecked up?

It sounds that way alright.I thought it was a once off,speak to a Nissan dealer about it.

They fixed it in a couple of hours for me,but it's pretty shoddy.

Advertisement