Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mad max sawn off double barrel shotgun

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭nalon5

would you swap for a sig pistol p2022 one co2 mag just bought for 36 euro and one green gas also bought for 26 euro ,very nice pistol ,but not a pistol man!

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭IHaveNoMoney

nalon5 wrote: »
    would you swap for a sig pistol p2022 one co2 mag just bought for 36 euro and one green gas also bought for 26 euro ,very nice pistol ,but not a pistol man!

Can you send me on some pictures?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 SzyjaZ

What is happens to it? and what is your best price to sell including postage?

SzyjaZ wrote: »
    What is happens to it? and what is your best price to sell including postage?

It was used for skirmish, been in storage for sometime. Including postage I could do €90

is one of triggers broken ?

• Advertisement

SzyjaZ wrote: »
    is one of triggers broken ?

Both triggers are on it and functioning normal, one is a bit smaller, but not broken.

one trigger it is chipped plus not only front wood is missing but barrel locking part as well that gun is unfortunateis a scrap glws i pass

Sold

Advertisement