Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday 14th Oct '18 - Navan Pick 6!

Options
  • 14-10-2018 8:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭

I see the Pick 6 is expected around the €400,000 mark today!.
    Some big fields though. Might be a chance for a few lads to lump in together and go for it.......
    Anyhow i'll have a few quid EW on Blast of Koeman @ 12/1 and Supreme Vinnie in the Munster National,50/1 outsider!
    Two EW's in the Cesarewitch ; Sharjah for the Mullins / Heffernan weekend double (10/1) and Makitorix 14/1 with young Coen riding.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭gazza1

Anyone know the official going at navan today?

SL and IR have it has good to firm. With all that rain yesterday that can't be right surely ?

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭irish_major

gazza1 wrote: »
    Anyone know the official going at navan today?

SL and IR have it has good to firm. With all that rain yesterday that can't be right surely ?

It's yielding. Good to yielding in places

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭gazza1

Art of Unity 14/1 ew 5 places 3.15

If you include jockeys claim has a 16lb pull with the fav today for approx 3L beating lto. Was also drawn 5 that day whilst the first 4 home were drawn high so clearly had the advantage that day you would think
    GL

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Auroras_encore

Munster National Timiyan 20/1

3.15 Handsome Maverick 12/1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭irishgoat

1.35 Navan, Western Frontier, layed @ 1.98/1.99

The horse is by Scat daddy and has very nice pedigree. In fact, looking back through form some of Scat daddy's offspring there is a kind of a pattern. Caravaggio finished 3rd and next time out went on to win, also Lady Aurelia finished 3rd and won next time out, both @ 6f like today, however..... To me this is a weak race and i have a whole host in with chances on pedigree. I'm looking forward to the race!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Blast of koeman’s run against patricks Park reads very well now and looks set to run a big race in the Munster national 12/1. Sofia won very well last time out and while o briens one will be hard to beat after making up ground in the group 1 last week, she can be backed 8/1 without the fav. Finally newcross was absolutely murdered at Galway when it got trapped behind twice before getting a gap very late and certainly would have won with a clear run, winner that day rovetta went in again, 8/1 is short enough in a huge field and no doubt the Mullins horses rate huge dangers but I’ll stick with him. Doing all 3 ew. GL today

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

I wonder how many lengths Spider Web would have been beaten if Geraghty was riding..

Advertisement