Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gondola racking for displays

Options
  • 13-10-2018 10:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭

Ok so it’s not directly airsoft related but I’m putting this up here for sale as it’s something I used to show off my airsoft gear. I have heavy duty shop floor gondola racking for sale. I have 6 metres of double sided gondola with peg board backing. I cut the uprights in half to make them single sided racking to fit them to the wall it just took a bit of cutting with an angle grinder. I have some pegs but they are cheap to buy new anyway so easily sourced. They are about 10ft tall so a van will be needed to collect. Selling all for €300

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭Ebr sniper

Pics of my display and the racking

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,599 Mod ✭✭✭✭shytan

The rules are quite clear no off thread dealing so no pms about prices.You must post a price for anything you sell in this forum also.

Bump

Ok so for a quick sale price reduced to €150

Bump at €140 for the lot

• Advertisement

Bump. All offers welcome

Bump

Advertisement