Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G&G ak47 electric blowback

Options
  • 12-10-2018 11:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

For sale is my G&G ak47 metal and real wood blowback rifle

Firing at 290fps

Battery and charger included

Never used for skirmish, bought and used only a handful of times.

Open to trades, looking for a kriss vector, Hk419, wildhog ect. Try me with what you have. Cash adjustment either way.

Price €300

Pictures uploaded soon.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭ajeganwalsh21

Any idea of what else you're after?

I've a Umarex/ARES Proline G36 on the way.
    Its probably the best out of all the airsoft G36's, great recoil and sound out of it.
    HS1rF5G.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭Blueaxeman

For sale is my G&G ak47 metal and real wood blowback rifle

Firing at 290fps

Battery and charger included

Never used for skirmish, bought and used only a handful of times.

Open to trades, looking for a kriss vector, Hk419, wildhog ect. Try me with what you have. Cash adjustment either way.

Price €300

Pictures uploaded soon.

Is this the one where the handguard is the battery, and battery is 11.1 v? And how old is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭IHaveNoMoney

Any idea of what else you're after?

I've a Umarex/ARES Proline G36 on the way.
    Its probably the best out of all the airsoft G36's, great recoil and sound out of it.
    HS1rF5G.jpg

Hi, I'm interested in pretty much anything gun related. I would be interested in the g36. Apologies for the late reply, eir network was down all day.

Blueaxeman wrote: »
    Is this the one where the handguard is the battery, and battery is 11.1 v? And how old is it?

Hi, battery goes in the top of the gun and slides into the hand guard. Bought brand new just before summer. I will have to double check the battery. Apologies for the late reply, eir network was down all day.

• Advertisement

Hi, I'm interested in pretty much anything gun related. I would be interested in the g36. Apologies for the late reply, eir network was down all day.

Where abouts are ya? I've literally only just got this G36 so I want to rhop it and give it a service, can do that during the week. Have three high caps for it too.

What have you with the AK?

Where abouts are ya? I've literally only just got this G36 so I want to rhop it and give it a service, can do that during the week. Have three high caps for it too.

What have you with the AK?

Im based close to mullingar, but travel to Dublin regularly. Comes with battery, charger and 1 mag.

You're not too far from me. I'm in Virginia, Cavan, game regularly in simtac too.

You're not too far from me. I'm in Virginia, Cavan, game regularly in simtac too.

I'm only around 25 minutes from Virginia. Maybe we can pm to arrange.

Grand job pm sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 filipnyga22

i have a g&g top tech tr418 full metal blowback used it only twice ill swap it for your ak comes with a mag a battery and original box pm me filip nyga on facebook for pics or on this

i have a g&g top tech tr418 full metal blowback used it only twice ill swap it for your ak comes with a mag a battery and original box pm me filip nyga on facebook for pics or on this

Pm sent.

Bump

Sold

Advertisement