Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Serial - Season 3

Options
  • 12-10-2018 10:41pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone else been following this? It's not bad, different to the first 2 seasons where it's not one case a new case each episode with some loose ties to the previous.
    I might do an episode by episode breakdown of it, the cctv footage is available online as well which is handy.
    There's a lot of corruption being unveiled in the first few episodes that I've listened to.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,664 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Nah I'll probably give it a listen over the next few weeks but I thought the second season was really poor.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

I agree that the second season was very poor, it wasn't engaging at all. I am enjoying the third season so far though and I'm finding the in depth workings of a city's legal system to be very interesting.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

It's like it's not about innocence or guilt, it's about finding loopholes

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

The latest episode was very interesting, about policy brutality.

Its very different to the previous seasons but I like the idea, very TAL but not in a bad way.

Advertisement