Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

water filter

Options
  • 12-10-2018 8:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭

About a year ago a plumber installed a filter system in my fathers house for the shower. Its a bad limescale area.

He told him and the other 20+ people in the estate to ring him in a year as he could get replacement filters. Now the guy is not answering anyone's calls so my father has asked me to try find one online.

I've tried for 2 hours now and am drawing a blank.

The filter is hard plastic with a mesh around the inside.
    It is 120 mm long(approx 4.75 inches) with a diameter of 48 mm (approx 1.8 inches).

There are what appear to be salt balls inside the tube.

IMG-20181012-194814.jpg

IMG-20181012-194847.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 6,239 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wearb

Putinbot wrote: »
    About a year ago a plumber installed a filter system in my fathers house for the shower. Its a bad limescale area.

He told him and the other 20+ people in the estate to ring him in a year as he could get replacement filters. Now the guy is not answering anyone's calls so my father has asked me to try find one online.

I've tried for 2 hours now and am drawing a blank.

The filter is hard plastic with a mesh around the inside.
    It is 120 mm long(approx 4.75 inches) with a diameter of 48 mm (approx 1.8 inches).

There are what appear to be salt balls inside the tube.

IMG-20181012-194814.jpg

IMG-20181012-194847.jpg

MOD NOTE: Moving this at op’s request.

Please follow site and charter rules. "Resistance is futile"

Advertisement