Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google onsite interview

Options
  • 12-10-2018 10:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey Everyone, I have an onsite interview with Google coming week. I appreciate if someone can tell me of what to prepare for whiteboard interview. I'm started practicing solving interview question asked in google on interviewbit and leetcode. 

Also, any important topics I should study or any other valuable information about the interview? Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭14ned

l0l0 wrote: »
    Hey Everyone, I have an onsite interview with Google coming week. I appreciate if someone can tell me of what to prepare for whiteboard interview. I'm started practicing solving interview question asked in google on interviewbit and leetcode. 

Also, any important topics I should study or any other valuable information about the interview? Thank you!

Kinda hard to advise without you stating which specific role you're applying for, and how senior it is. I assume it'll probably be something in SRE given it's Dublin, if so you'd want to brush up on your complex systems theory, as they're keen on that there.

In general I would say it's not uncommon for people to study for a Google interview for three weeks, full time. Speed, accuracy, and an apparently encyclopedic knowledge are key for success in all five interview segments.

Good luck!

Niall

Advertisement