Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wednesday 10th October

Options
  • 10-10-2018 2:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭

Have a few bets lined up for today for myself.

3.00 Nottingham Tempus, had a fairly hefty lay @ 2.46 and 2.48

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭irishgoat

3.05 cork, ship of dreams, also layed @ 3.1/3.15

3.20 southwell. Had another fairly hefty lay on Dissavril @ 2.08/2.18, in the same race I had a few quid to win on Kimberley point. Be nice if both obliged but I'll be very happy is Dissavril can get beat to recoup some losses of recent.

Last bet of the day for me today, 3.30 Nottingham Prefontaine backed @ 2.54/2.58, recouped some losses today, if this wins it will be a very good day to get back some of the money the bookmakers have belong to me!

Hope anyone who bet today made some cash, good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭bookman2

irishgoat wrote: »
    Last bet of the day for me today, 3.30 Nottingham Prefontaine backed @ 2.54/2.58, recouped some losses today, if this wins it will be a very good day to get back some of the money the bookmakers have belong to me!

Hope anyone who bet today made some cash, good luck.

won easy well done.

6.10 Kempon, I was himming and hawwing about this race all day and I honestly wasn't going to play but seen as the iron is hot I decided I might as well. I got burned in a similar race last night so it had a bit of fear in me which isn't good in betting especially when confidence is low.

Anyway Sovereign grant, I've layed @ 3.15/3.25, Also in the same race I've layed ever changing @ 5.2/5.3 and also layed ever changing for a place @ 1.8/1.86 but the place market is really weak.

I think sovereign grant will run into a place but I'm hoping it will get beat by something. Looks a horrible trappy race.

I'm done til tomorrow.

• Advertisement
Advertisement