Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I fancy this guy but I worry that he might be gay

Options
  • 09-10-2018 11:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I’m going to sound horribly stereotypical, but we’re both doing a course that would traditionally attract women. Our course is probably 80% female. At any rate, for the last 2 weeks he’s purposely sat with or near me in our mutual lectures. He has waited outside of the lectures to talk to me a few times if we aren’t sitting close. He even waited a few minutes outside of a shop when he saw me go in. I ended up going to a bookshop and then coffee with him last week when we had nothing to do.

My friend in our course is always teasing me because his face “lights up” when he sees me and he always seems to be around me. When he sees us outside of class he says “hi (my name)” despite knowing my friend too. However, he asked for my Snapchat last week but hasn’t snapped me yet. I can’t help but wonder if he’s actually gay and likes me as a friend or if he fancies me? It just seems like normal behaviour for a lad that fancies a girl? But the fact that he hasn’t so much as snapchatted me yet makes me think otherwise? Based purely on stereotypes though, he loves superheroes, dresses badly and likes football

Comments

• Administrators Posts: 13,858 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Big Bag of Chips

OP, you have the same thread open in PI. There is no need to start the same thread on multiple fora.

I will lock this thread and leave the other open.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement