Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New home for goldfish needed!

Options
  • 09-10-2018 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I'm permanently leaving the country soon and I have to leave my goldfish behind. I'm currently looking for a new home for him, preferably not a fishbowl or a small tank. He is about 12cm long and four years old at the moment and is used to a relatively large tank all to himself. He used to live with another goldfish but has been alone for a while now. A pond with other fish would be an ideal new home. If anyone in and around Dublin has a fish pond or large tank and is willing to take in another goldfish, that would really be amazing. Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Where are you? Parents have a pond with 2 large goldfish in it at the moment. Should be room for one more

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ratafaka

RosieJoe wrote: »
    Where are you? Parents have a pond with 2 large goldfish in it at the moment. Should be room for one more

That would be great! I live in Dublin 8 but we have a car so we could bring the fish if you don't live too far. Whereabouts are you?

My parents are out in cabinteely. How's that location wise

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ratafaka

RosieJoe wrote: »
    My parents are out in cabinteely. How's that location wise

it isn't too far by car. So would your parents be okay with taking in another fish?

Sorry, but no room in the Inn. Hope you find another home

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭scholes

Hi I sent you a personal message last night. If you are stuck I could take him and place him in a pond with other goldfish

Advertisement